Dr. Milton brown
Dr. Milton L. Brown is an anointed teacher and preacher who God uses to bring forth the Word with simplicity and revelation. God adds an extra supply of intellectual vitality to support this anointing. Because of his desire to see souls delivered from the hand of the enemy, he has been commissioned with the sacred task of ministering to souls seeking salvation. Dr. Brown has a fervent love for the Lord and seeks to please Him in all of his ways.
Dr. Brown repented, was baptized in Jesus’ Name and filled with the Holy Ghost at the age of 20. Vowing to lead a life in direct accordance with the Word of God, he was appointed to leadership positions in various ministries. He has served in a pastoral capacity for more than 14 years.
Dr. Brown has a Bachelor of Arts in Communications Consultancy from Oklahoma State University where he attended as a student athlete on a full athletic scholarship to play division one basketball. He graduated with a 3.5 GPA and made the Dean’s List while in college. In addition, Dr. Brown went on to attend seminary where he earned both his Master’s Degree and Doctorate Degree in Theological Studies from Calvary Midwest Bible College, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Dr. Brown was previously a Bishop in the Triumphant Pentecostal Church Association where he previously oversaw the Georgia District and the West Africa District of the TPC. He also previously served as the Licensing & Credentials Chairman for the national TPC. Dr. Brown is currently Pastor and Bishop of Full Counsel Ministries in Mableton, GA, where the church has numerous outreach ministries.
Not only has the Lord blessed Dr. Brown to achieve success scholastically, but has also blessed ..him to achieve success athletically. Some of his athletic accomplishments are as follows:
As a High School Student, he became a two-time AAU All American honor recipient. In ..addition:
* He received Street and Smith Honorable Mention All American
* He received McDonald’s Honorable mention All American
* He was selected for the All State and All Conference teams in the state of
* He was a member of a state championship team, and was also selected
* State Championship Tournament MVP as a High School Junior
In college he was a part of a team that won the Big Eight Championship. In addition:
* He went to the NCAA's Sweet 16, twice
* He was selected to the Second Team’s all-defensive team
* He was recognized with an Academic Excellence Award as a student athlete
* He was selected to play on a Big Eight team which toured Italy
* He was selected to the All Star Team for the NBA Asics Summer Pro League
* He was drafted into the CBA
Dr. Brown has a passion to see young people succeed. Over the years, he has mentored ..several youth by inspiring them to achieve greatness through education, hard work, talent ..development, and ultimately by placing their faith in Jesus Christ.